COVID-19 Has Brought Unprecedented Upheaval to eDiscovery Industry
- Lawyers as Negotiators: Which Personality Traits are Most Effective?
- Level Legal Selected to Join the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium
- Level Legal Review Managers Kevin Campbell and Adam Paulson Earn CEDS Certification
- Data or Fear: What Drives Your Decisions?
- Level Legal to Host Technology Panel at 2019 EDTX Bench Bar Conference
- Level Legal Attorneys Daniel Bonner and Scott Nelson Achieve Recognition as Certified Information Privacy Professionals/United States
- Level Legal’s Greg Moreman, Adam Paulson, Gary Armstrong, and Leigh Vickery earn Brainspace Analyst Certifications; Armstrong Also Achieves Administrator Certification
- A Look Behind, A Look Ahead: Part One – Cybersecurity
- SALI Alliance: Standard ‘Language’ for Legal Work Launched by Firms, Companies
- A Look Behind, A Look Ahead: Part Two – eDiscovery
- ALSP, ‘New Law’ or ‘Law Company’: What’s Behind Legal’s Shifting Identity?
- What Drives You to Meet a Challenge?
- DFW Company Helping Law Firms Hiring People Amid Early Move to Remote Workforce
- In Extraordinary Times, Lawyers Need Creative Solutions
- COVID-19 Has Brought Unprecedented Upheaval to eDiscovery Industry
- We Need a Legal Revolution, Not Reformation
- Privacy and Compliance Services: Why the Market is Rumbling Against the Big Four
- Innovation in Compliance: Playing the Long Game
- ILTA White Paper: Imposing Order on Data Chaos
- Adhering to Compliance Mandates: Why the Big Four May Not be the Safest Bet
- Level Legal Uses 125-Point Checklist to Vet Technologies Before Recommending, all Spearheaded by Employee-Led Technology Working Group
- Level Legal Expands Leadership Team on Heels of Record Growth and Evolution to Global Presence
- Leadership and Growth in a Crisis
- Level Legal Partnership With Oasis Strengthens Arsenal of Data Discovery Tools With Comprehensive Global Solutions Suite
- Managing Antitrust Reviews That Span Multiple Jurisdictions
- Law Firm Tech, eDiscovery, and Data Privacy
- Tech Has Changed Power Dynamics in Legal, but Can Everyone Still Play Nice?
- Why a Mutuality of Services Mindset in Legal Makes for a Better Post-COVID Culture
- Looking to Transform Corporate Culture? Start With Core Values
- COVID-19 Spurs Growth for ALSPs
Sweetening Up Legal Operations: Key Insights into How to Drive Value During Economic Times
In a Legal IT Insider article, Valerie Chan provides insights on the Level Legal Sweet Suite hosted during CLOC 2023. The event brought together legal operators from companies such as American Airlines, DIRECTV, Raymond James Financial, Tilson Tech, Evisort,...