Creating a Collaborative Culture in Legal Services
- Lawyers as Negotiators: Which Personality Traits are Most Effective?
- Level Legal Selected to Join the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium
- Level Legal Review Managers Kevin Campbell and Adam Paulson Earn CEDS Certification
- Data or Fear: What Drives Your Decisions?
- A Look Behind, A Look Ahead: Part One – Cybersecurity
- SALI Alliance: Standard ‘Language’ for Legal Work Launched by Firms, Companies
- A Look Behind, A Look Ahead: Part Two – eDiscovery
- ALSP, ‘New Law’ or ‘Law Company’: What’s Behind Legal’s Shifting Identity?
- What Drives You to Meet a Challenge?
- DFW Company Helping Law Firms Hiring People Amid Early Move to Remote Workforce
- COVID-19 Has Brought Unprecedented Upheaval to eDiscovery Industry
- We Need a Legal Revolution, Not Reformation
- Privacy and Compliance Services: Why the Market is Rumbling Against the Big Four
- Adhering to Compliance Mandates: Why the Big Four May Not be the Safest Bet
- Level Legal Uses 125-Point Checklist to Vet Technologies Before Recommending, all Spearheaded by Employee-Led Technology Working Group
- Level Legal Expands Leadership Team on Heels of Record Growth and Evolution to Global Presence
- Level Legal Partnership With Oasis Strengthens Arsenal of Data Discovery Tools With Comprehensive Global Solutions Suite
- Managing Antitrust Reviews That Span Multiple Jurisdictions
- Tech Has Changed Power Dynamics in Legal, but Can Everyone Still Play Nice?
- Why a Mutuality of Services Mindset in Legal Makes for a Better Post-COVID Culture
- Looking to Transform Corporate Culture? Start With Core Values
- COVID-19 Spurs Growth for ALSPs
- Time for Change: Using After-Action Reviews to Evolve and Grow
- How ALSPs Stack up Against the Big Four
- Proactive Strategies Will Determine the Post-Pandemic Winners in eDiscovery Battles
- Before You Fleet That Tweet: The Newest eDiscovery and Privacy Risk Direct From the Twitterverse
- eDiscovery Day: Has the Per-Gigabyte Pricing Model for eDiscovery Lost Its Usefulness?
- Exceptional Leadership in Texas 2020
- Level Legal Wins American Lawyer ‘Best Law Company’ Award
- Six Changes The Legal Industry Should Prepare For
For part two of a three-part series in Peer to Peer, Level Legal’s director of client services Jeff Guttman highlights four shortcuts that undermine the quality of review during antitrust investigations.